Clinical Risk Manager – MED#379
Industry: Healthcare / Health Services - Hospital Administration
Job Category: Medical / Health - Administration
Health Care Administration Careers / Health Care Administration Jobs
Health Care Careers / Health Care Jobs
Executive Human Resource Service is privileged to present an exciting opportunity with a Healthcare / Health Services - Hospital Administration Company.
Oregon - Springfield
Relocation Expense Provided
Although, Individuals are encouraged to apply, the Ideal candidate with the following experience will only be considered.
Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business, risk management or related field required.
Bachelor's Degree in healthcare, business, risk management or related field
Minimum of clinical risk management experience
Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) certification required within eighteen months
Graduate of accredited State Board of Nursing program preferred.
Skills and Certifications
Minimum of three years of clinical risk management experience required.
Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) certification required within eighteen months of employment.
Advanced knowledge of state, federal, and accreditation requirements including but not limited to: CMS Conditions of Participation for acute care and critical access hospitals,
General knowledge in other regulatory areas such as, OSHA, EMTALA, and HIPPA.
State healthcare rules and statutes, and state licensing requirements preferred.
Experience and knowledge in use of administrative and quality data, with statistical validity preferred.
Must be US Citizen or Authorized to Work in the United States
Executive Human Resource Services is privileged to present an exciting Health Care Administration opportunity.
Administers the risk management activities in assigned Network inpatient and outpatient facilities. Responsible for identifying, assessing and recommending actions for actual and potential exposures to the organization with a goal of improved patient safety and protection of the organization’s assets. Ensures adherence to government regulations and accrediting body standards and implements policies and procedures necessary to support risk structures and processes. Facilitates network, community, or leadership in the design, development, implementation, and monitoring of the risk management program, including effective systems which promote and support patient, caregiver and visitor safety, medical malpractice prevention and the health of the organization, and that align with the mission and values.
1. Coordinates and administers risk identification, investigation and reduction, monitors risk functions and performs risk surveys to assess loss potential.
2. Performs investigation and response to events, potential claims, and grievances presented against caregivers, physicians and the organization for liability and damages.
3. Collaborates with patient safety, medical and departmental caregivers to ensure timely risk management review and management of serious patient events and medical errors.
4. Analyzes variance data trends and reports findings related to risk strategies. Contributes to the development of mitigation and intervention strategies.
5. Serves as risk management representative to the Facility Quality and or Patient Safety Committee (including falls task force/team), Ethics Committee, Environment of Care, Grievance Committee and other assigned committees.
6. Investigates alleged Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA), violations.
7. Facilitates teams related to system-wide approaches for risk mitigation.
8. Develop and communicates with senior management on appropriate responses to risk events and medical care complaints in accordance with legal requirements.
Serves as a liaison and problem solver to provide guidance for enterprise risk prevention for new clinical services, programs and equipment. Facilitates or co-facilitates FMEA study with Patient Safety caregivers and RCA meetings for Serious Reportable events in collaboration with the patient safety consultant.
9. Serves as a liaison and problem solver to provide guidance for enterprise risk prevention for new clinical services, programs and equipment. Facilitates or co-facilitates FMEA study with Patient Safety caregivers and RCA meetings for Serious Reportable events in collaboration with the patient safety consultant.
SALARY: Based on Experience - $80K - $95K
Thank you for taking the time to share this information with your business colleagues. Any inquiries will be held in the strictest confidence. I look forward to hearing from you soon
CHECK OUT OTHER HUMAN RESOURCES CAREERS OPPORTUNITIES WWW.ExecutiveHRService.com
WE ARE LOOKING FOR EXECUTIVE PROFESSIONALS!!
Executive Human Resource Services is an Executive Recruiting Consultant Enterprise dedicated to helping professionals in furthering their career goals. Success is attributed to the personalized service, with the goal of bringing together qualified business professional with quality companies.
Please check the website frequently for update careers opportunities. We have a variety of opportunities available. www.ExecutiveHRService.com
Also please feel free to pass this information along to your network of business colleagues, and if you are looking or know of business professional within your network that is looking for an Executive Human Resources Consultant
Please feel free to send your resume.
Executive Human Resource Services.
Phone: (510) 830-9721
Please send resumes in Word Document Format or Email a Word Attachment Only. No PDF Files
Send resumes email to:
Executive Human Resource Services.
Phone: (510) 830-9721
Note: Please Reference - Job Title and Job Number